06 January, 2011

Inappropriate Start

Gif Created on Make A Gif

Oh, the jokes me and my friend come up with while watching Disney movies... I swear, when we watch movies together we turn into twelve year old boys.

So, I thought this would be the perfect way to start off this blog! I've completely redesigned it and deleted all previous entries. It went back about three years and posting was spotty at best. Today I was remembering something a friend once told me. "With a great new year comes great responsibility." Wait, that's not it. No, what he said was that new year's is a time for new beginnings, to see yourself in a whole new light and to make the transformation you know is inside but have been putting off. I'm the queen of procrastination so it's easy for me.

I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a fantastic year for me. I have no facts to back this up. I just feel it in my bones.

So to my few followers, I hope you enjoy the new direction this blog will be going... which is yet to be determined by yours truly.

Ta for now!

No comments: