10 January, 2011

National Alaska Young Day

Appropriately, my Pizza John shirt came in the mail today - just in time to wear for National Alaska Young Day. I wasn't aware this was a thing until two days ago when John Green tweeted about it. I'm not exactly sure what one does to celebrate this occasion, so I'm posting my favorite song based on John Green's premiere novel:






(via)


Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia. (...) You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.


White tulip festival

(via)


You can go here to the facebook page to attend next year's INTERnational event!
Good night my lovelies!

No comments: