13 January, 2011

Study Abroad

In the fall of 2009, the fall term of my senior year in college, I spent three months living (and studying, I suppose) in London. It was some of the best three months of my life and one of the things I regret is that I did not document my travels to the extent I would have like, apart from thousands of pictures.

I suppose in a way this is a good thing because I was actually out in the world doing things instead of cooped up somewhere writing about how I was at that somewhere... if that even makes sense. Anyways, I find myself now, looking back on my travels wanting to put my pictures and scrap bits of journal entries and ticket stubs into some kind of organized fashion.

So from time to time when I'm feeling reminiscent, I'll post pictures, video and lots of good memories from my three months as an "International Student."


This is my entire class and I love each of them to bits. Because there were so few of us, we really got to know each other very well, very quickly which made for an amazing experience. I'm looking forward to relieving all those experiences again through this blog.

Happy trails!

No comments: